Our firm offers a variety of legal services to Clerks of Court throughout Florida. We offer customized legal services packages that address the unique needs of each individual Clerk’s office, and we strive to offer the highest quality legal representation and guidance at the best possible cost for each of our clients. Our attorneys and staff are experienced and equipped to address a variety of legal issues including:
- Providing accurate, thorough, and prompt legal advice on any and all issues related to your office’s obligations and best practices pursuant to Florida law, including, but not limited to:
- contract review;
- preparation of legal memorandums for internal staff use;
- assistance with staff training on legal issues;
- development of policies and procedures consistent with Florida law;
- Review of tax deed surplus files for the purposes of advising whether disbursements should be made to claimants, or whether interpleader is necessary, including identification of potentially fraudulent claims at no out-of-pocket cost to Clerks’ offices;
- Handling all aspects of tax deed surplus claims review and litigation related to tax deed interpleader cases at no out-of-pocket cost to your office.
We encourage you to contact our firm to discuss how we can help meet your unique legal needs and find a customized package that meets both your needs and your budget!